Hi Joe,

Firt of all, thanks for the code.
However I have tested your code with the emulator and does not work
for me. So there must be something I am doing wrong. Have you checked
that with the emulator or with the G1? I am doing my tests in the
emulator because I still don't hava a phone yet.
Can you provide the code you use to send de binary SMS and to receive
it in the broadcast receiver?

Thanks
Cristina