Soooo....when we can we expect to have a memory profiler for Android?
I consider it a basic requirement for a mobile development environment
to allow memory profiling.  Can you explain why you broke the hprof
format if you weren't going to release a tool that understands your
format?  How about just releasing a converter so we can use Memory
Analyzer or any other tool of our choice?

-- Peter