I'm starting to think about how to transition my app to work on the Xoom.
 In the UI samples I've seen for Honeycomb, they each include two fragments,
a ListView on the left for navigation and another fragment (I'm not sure
what Layout) on the right that acts on the selection from the left.  Not
that I've seen a lot of Honeycomb UI samples to this point, which will
change tomorrow as my Xoom is scheduled to arrive. :)

What I'm looking for is dynamically setting up fragments based on the
selection from the ListView fragment commonly found on the left of the
screen.  In some situations, I want another ListView beside it and then
another fragment side the second ListView that populates from selections in
the second ListView.  In other situations, I'll want to do what I described
originlly where a second fragment takes up the rest of the screen and shows
some kind of data.  Is it possible to do this?  Any pointers, links, or
articles would be appreciated.

--
Chris Stewart
http://chriswstewart.com