My advice is to change your tabs to each display a view instead of an
activity...  Displaying activities is not fully supported and goes back to
the early Android 1.0/1.1 days.

That way you only have 1 activity that you need to manage so all the views
have access to the same data.  It seems like this would be the best paradigm
with your particular app anyway.

Thanks,
Justin Anderson
MagouyaWare Developer