Jean-Baptiste Queru <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Soldering the SD card in the G1 sounds like an elegant way to solve
> the issue about the lack of internal storage :)

Might be right. But, consider a situation that T-Mobile may want to
provide some value added software pre-installed in the phone. An extra
internal storage in the phone should be a good idea to do that. From
this point, there is no reason to prevent users from using the extra
internal storage to store pictures or record voice. How do you think?

Mark Murphy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I'm not quibbling with the decision vis a vis the operation of the
> > Camera app, but I also don't want developers thinking the SD card is
> > soldered into the G1 or something.

Yes, this is exactly right to my point. At least, we might have a
configuration in the settings page for users to decide where the files
go.

Regards,