21.03.2011 20:51, rishabh agrawal пишет:
thanks Kostya.ur means that if i want to run my apps on api 4 then
change my code according to api 4 classes.when i change the code
according to api 4.it work very properly in  API 8

Right, once you've done this, and your code runs on API4, you can switch your build target back to API8 for those features that require it (install to memory card, for example).

There are techniques that let you use API8 classes / methods while falling back on earlier APIs where available (look it up with Google search, typically it involves "Java reflection").

But as a quick first pass, switching the build target to your desired lowest API level is a pretty good way to find places to fix.

--
Kostya Vasilyev -- http://kmansoft.wordpress.com