> Individual Developer may not have that much resources as a company
> have.
> not only for marketing but also a work done by individual and a Team
> might result in a concrete application.
> I guess...so

I must interject here... :)

>From experience, I can say very confidently that a single developer with a
genuine passion for building apps can do fantastic work if not better than
your typical, or even solid, corporate team can.  Frankly, doing this is
more fun than an average day at work.  These apps line our individual
pockets with customer dollars and we put serious effort into making them the
best they can be.

--
Chris Stewart
http://chriswstewart.com