> Hm, I do not see anythink like that for app you named - make sure you
> wasn't logged.

I swear it's there for my apps, even when I'm not logged into Amazon.  But
I'm like others...I can't seem to find it on other apps...ah wait!  Found it
on another app "Impossible Level Game LITE".

Here's the text on the "about" for the web emulator:

"Clicking the “Test drive now” button launches a copy of this app on Amazon
Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), an Amazon Web Service available to developers.
When you click on the simulated phone using your mouse, those inputs are
sent over the Internet to the app running on an Amazon server—just like a
finger tap is sent to the app on your mobile device. From the server, the
video and audio output from the app are sent back to your computer. All this
happens in real time, creating the effect that you're running the app
locally on your computer."