I realize this topic has come up, but I would like a ScrollView that
scrolls like a MapView to wrap a large TableLayout, so I can simply
drag the table around like a map and scroll it on both axes.  To my
knowledge there is really no way to implement this behavior in Android
out of the box.  Am I correct about that?

So, I think the solution is to find the ScrollView code, see how it
scroll vertically, and extend it in a new class to support horizontal
scrolling.

...but I can't figure out where to get the ScrollView code.

Does anyone know an easier way to achieve my desired goal, or
otherwise, where to get the code for a built-in widget like a
ScrollView?

Thanks.