Hello,

I am able to connect to TCP IP netwrok but even if i am sending some
byte array but yet i am not seeing any output on Server console.
Server is C++ and i need to send data from my android apps. I am able
to connect but when i send data i am not getting any notification. the
followins is my code.

 InetAddress serverAddr = InetAddress.getByName(serverIP);
     SocketAddress socketadd= new InetSocketAddress(serverAddr,
serverPort);
      Log.d("TCP", "C: Connecting...");

     //Socket socket = new Socket(serverAddr, serverPort);
      Socket socket=new Socket();

     try {
      Log.d("TCP", "C: Sending: '" + msg + "'");
      socket.connect(socketadd);
      Log.e("Connect:", "Connect:");
    DataOutputStream  dataout = new
DataOutputStream(socket.getOutputStream());
      dataout.flush();

      byte haeader[]=new byte[6];
     // String data="20110110,cswxerotest,cswxerotest";
     // Packet p=new Packet();
      //byte bdata[]=converttoCPP(getBytes());

      byte bdata[]=getBytes();
      //byte a[]=new byte[20];

      //dataout.writeByte(5);
      dataout.write(bdata,0,bdata.length);