Um, no.  A database doesn't have anything to do with security.  An XML file
is not intrinsically tied to The Internet.

You probably do not want to use a database.  A database is good for
situations where you have structured data with relatively lots of items
where you want to do queries against those items using the structure.  This
is generally not a good description of a document.

An XML file can work, but you will find it to be relatively inefficiently
especially if you are going to start embedding images inside of it.  Note
that things like Microsoft's XML document format is actually a .zip file
consisting of XML files holding the document and the images stored as
separate entries in the .zip.

On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 10:32 PM, harsh chandel <harshdchan...@gmail.com>wrote:

> database if security is invloved
> if on xml on internet
>
> On Mar 22, 2:46 pm, -Ernest <kisskam...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello guys,
> > Thanks for making android a wonderful platform.
> > Me and my mate are writing a project and its an android app.
> > Yesterday i finish my third book about programing for
> > the android platform "Hello, Android".
> >
> > He comes my questions:
> > What is the best option for saving a well formatted document(a
> > document with images) on a device?
> > I know this can be done by saving to a XML file or on a database, but
> > which of these
> > two is the most preferable.
> >
> > Hope the question was clear.
> >
> > Thanks in advance.