> So I guess I'm just imagining all those tablets.

In many ways, you are.  Just ask Motorola... :o

But seriously, I don't know of any concrete numbers.  The best we could do
for you is a Google search or to share statistics from our own apps with
you.  Not sure the latter is what you're after as most of our apps aren't
mega popular and therefore aren't covering the general landscape of the
market.

--
Chris Stewart
http://chriswstewart.com