Like this:

Drawable shortcutIconDrawable = null;

Parcelable iconResourceParcelable =
shortcutData.getParcelable(Intent.EXTRA_SHORTCUT_ICON_RESOURCE);
if (iconResourceParcelable != null && iconResourceParcelable
instanceof Intent.ShortcutIconResource) {
    Intent.ShortcutIconResource iconResource =
(Intent.ShortcutIconResource)iconResourceParcelable
    Resources resources =
getPackageManager().getResourcesForApplication(iconResource.packageName);
    if (resources != null) {
        int id = resources.getIdentifier(iconResource.resourceName,
null, null);
        shortcutIconDrawable = resources.getDrawable(id);
}