Andrew this if Fred Grott in NW Indiana..

I am currently porting CNEt's CiUI iPhone js UI to uae in Android via
the embedded webkit as app concept, see Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WKxVYEx0AM

T-mobile and Moto were attempting to recruit me

If interested send me email to my gmail account firstname than dot
last name than at symbol gmaildot com..