Hi again,

Sorry if I am posting too much, but I really need to make this work
today.
Here it is my manifest file. I have created a service and a receiver
to get the NDEF_DISCOVERED intent.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<manifest xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";
      package="com.android.nfcvoicereader" android:versionCode="1"
android:versionName="1.0">
    <uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="10" />

    <application android:icon="@drawable/icon" android:label="@string/
app_name">
    <service android:enabled="true" android:name="MyService"></
service>
    <receiver android:enabled="true"
android:name="com.android.MyIntentReceiver">
                <intent-filter>
                <action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN" />
                <category
android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" />
            </intent-filter>

            <intent-filter>
                <action android:name="android.nfc.action.NDEF_DISCOVERED"/

                        <data android:mimeType="text/plain" />

                        <category
android:name="android.intent.category.DEFAULT"/>
            </intent-filter>
    </receiver>

    <uses-feature android:name="android.hardware.nfc"
android:required="true" />
    </application>
</manifest>

Inside my project there is a receiver class which should get the
intent so that I can start the service.

public class MyIntentReceiver extends BroadcastReceiver {
        static final String TAG = "BROADCAST RECEIVER";

          @Override
          public void onReceive(Context _context, Intent _intent) {
         }
}

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong ??

Thanks