Hi,
I want to manually dispatch a key down event in a listactivity. This
works when I just add the Event to the Activity by:

this.dispatchKeyEvent(new KeyEvent(KeyEvent.ACTION_DOWN,
KeyEvent.KEYCODE_DPAD_DOWN));
this.dispatchKeyEvent(new KeyEvent(KeyEvent.ACTION_UP,
KeyEvent.KEYCODE_DPAD_DOWN));

I can now see that the cursor goes down and the next entry in the
listview is selected. But only the text is highlighted and not the
background (It stays black). What am I doing wrong? Any Idea?

BR
Michael