disk space is not configurable at the moment. the partition sizes reflect
the ones on the G1.
we may add a feature to allow arbitrary partition sizes in the future, but
for now, you will have
to hack the emulator sources to do that (search for 0x4200000 in
android_main.c).

as for anything built with gnueabi, chances are that it will not work at
all,
*unless* you build a totally static executable (i.e. one that doesn't even
link dynamically
to the Android C library), given that it is not compatible with the Android
ABI.

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 7:25 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]