I just included the Google Maps API into my project but I can't get it
to work...

My debug.keystore is located in:

"C:\Users\<myusername>\.android"

I copied it to "E:\Android" and generated the MD5 fingerprint like
this:

"C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_24\bin>keytool.exe -list -alias
androiddebugkey
keystore "E:\Android\debug.keystore" -storepass android -keypass
android"

This was the fingerprint I got (deleted the last 6 chars):

7F:CA:45:08:3C:71:36:8F:7B:F5:93:24:13:XX:XX:XX

Then I built my apiKey on the official website. This is what I got
(deleted the last 6 chars):

0gIn_B6b3tH9UYB7Wl1AimWyQND7IdayPxxxxxx

In my "main.xml" I included the code for displaying the map:

<com.google.android.maps.MapView
    xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";
    android:id="@+id/mapview"
    android:layout_width="fill_parent"
    android:layout_height="fill_parent"
    android:clickable="true"
    android:apiKey="0gIn_B6b3tH9UYB7Wl1AimWyQND7IdayPxxxxxx"
/>

The permissions are set, too! But if I run my application it shows me
an empty map (Only the grid is shown)!
I tried it about 20 times without success. Any help here?