Hi,

I am going crazy to show a few images from Media.INTERNAL_CONTENT_URI
or Media.EXTERNAL_CONTENT_URI.
I need to show a few images from Internal or External memory, using an
Activity similar to ImageSwitcher1.java from ApiDemo.

I know if the image is on Internal or External memory and I know also
the image name. I modified the getView function of ImageSwitcher1.java
so:

public View getView(int position, View convertView, ViewGroup parent)
{
ImageView i = new ImageView(mContext);

try{
cur.moveToPosition(position);
Uri ur=null;

if (cur.getInt(7)==1)
ur = Media.INTERNAL_CONTENT_URI;
else
ur = Media.EXTERNAL_CONTENT_URI;
Uri uri=Uri.withAppendedPath(ur, cur.getString(5));
i.setImageURI(uri);
i.setAdjustViewBounds(true);
i.setLayoutParams(new Gallery.LayoutParams(
LayoutParams.WRAP_CONTENT,
LayoutParams.WRAP_CONTENT));
i.setBackgroundResource(R.drawable.picture_frame);
}
catch(Exception ex){

}
return i;
}

The problem is that is showed correctly only the first image, then
crash. Where can I find a sample that show images from internal and
external content ?

help please.
thanks
Stefano