I think this issue is not related to android, and is best asked on
jackson mailing lists.
It says that jackson has tried to deserealize, guessed some (setter)
method name and was bombed
because it was unavailable.

This may happen is JSON contains some fiels which was not there
before,  of of different
type.

PS: developers there are responsive