@monrie
there is no permission for access to data folder in android so ı cant use a
permission.
Do you know any permission to do it?

@mark
I dont have an experience.Have you used a real  file browser in Android and
How it access these files?
Cant I access there with any way?
I think if I request a root access in my application, then can ı access data
folder?

2011/4/10 Mark Murphy <mmur...@commonsware.com>

> On Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 8:11 AM, eagles78 <bahtiyarkara1...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > I wrote a file browser application for my project.when directories
> > list in a listview,ı cant access the data folder.
> > What can ı do access in it.?
>
> You don't. On production hardware, applications can access external
> storage and their portion of internal storage (e.g., getFilesDir())
> and nothing else.
>
> --
> Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)
> http://commonsware.com | http://github.com/commonsguy
> http://commonsware.com/blog | http://twitter.com/commonsguy
>
> Android Training in Oslo: http://bit.ly/fjBo24

Bahtiyar Kara
İstanbul Üniversitesi Bilgisayar Müh. 4.sınıf