In short: am I always safe with anyDensity=true as long as I use dp
and sp as I read in Table 2 here:
http://developer.android.com/guide/practices/screens_support.html:
'That is, as long as your application uses density-independent units
(dp) for screen layout sizes, then it will perform properly on
different densities when this attribute is set to "true"'?
Even for a 1.5 app?

Or are there more rules like *having* to provide resources to
accomodate any screen density (as it says here:
http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/manifest/supports-screens-element.html:
setting "anyDensity" to true means "the application includes resources
to accommodate any screen density"?)