Hi All,
          I am trying to set my application's background with live
wallpaper. With the older static wallpaper mechanism, there was one API
"getWallpaper()", using which we were able to get current wallpaper's
drawable and use it as a background in our own application. Now I am looking
for a API or mechanism using which I could also make my application's
background act as current live wallpaper. Basically whenever user sets the
live wallpaper, along with HOME /Launcher activity, it should take effect in
my application as well.

What is the key, when I say "set wallpaper" it gets applied to HOME activity
? Is it somewhere in Wallpaperservice or HOME activity ?

Does anyone has any ideas about this ?

Thanks
Swapnil