I've done some sums and if you ship individual phones as separate
parcels from thr US to the UK the BrightStar price is about par for the
course.

My question is why aren't Google having a shipping container or two
delivered to somewhere in the EU and shipping them out from there?, it's
not like Google don't have offices throughout the EU (and elsewhere)
that could do this locally given their office map at
http://www.google.com/support/jobs/bin/static.py?page=about.html&about=locations

Al.

--
======
company number  6741909. The registered head office is Kemp House,

subsidiaries.