Hello all.  I am running a DROID with Android 2.2.2 on it.  I have a
project I've been working on for a while, a chat client.  However,
this one is a specific type.  I need to make it so the user can not
move the cursor to any part of the text, so it has to stay at the end
of the text they are typing.  I have the code to set to, when the
EditText is clicked, move the selection to the end of the box.
However, it's not working.  Here is my code:

        // Set a listener for editText
        myEditText.setOnClickListener(new View.OnClickListener() {
            public void onClick(View view) {
                myEditText.setSelection(myEditText.length());
                myEditText.extendSelection(0);
                myEditText.setSelection(0);
            }
        });

This is the code I have found (and mall variations from it) everywhere
that someone has said to use it.  However, it's not working on my
DROID.

** I also need to make it so that they user cannot use the arrow keys
on a keyboard as well to change the position of the cursor.

Please help!  Thanks for your time!