Hi,

 Do you mean the page curl visual effect of Apple's iBooks ? Maybe you
can have look at the FBReaderJ's source code (
http://www.fbreader.org/FBReaderJ/ ). The code is
"src/org/geometerplus/zlibrary/ui/android/view/CurlAnimationProvider.java".
Seems that they use quadratic bezier lines as the edge of the page
curl, not quite sure.

BRs,
Albert