Thanks Dianne... I think I have not put it in write way.
In my particular case,
SharedPreferences, Database are not applicable due to large file(.xml,
html,etc) size

My temp files may consume 1MB to say 10MB space. However, app deletes
them as soon as they r not needed. Since temp filesize is little more,
i am not sure if its a good option to store on device internal
Storage. Hence one option left is SDCARD, but there to protect data,
encryption needs to be applied...which probably i'll be doing now.