yeah - thx.  I guess I was curious about opinions because I hadn't
come across something that did not have a word in it - like"Reset" or
something - which isn't very big, I guess and can be readably squeezed
onto a small button just as easily as any kind of non-textual image.

Some kind of "back arrow" would probably be interpreted as a
navigation action initially (but it's subjective) ... and I think most
folks wouldn't know how to interpret a "refresh" thing, which is what
I was also initially considering.

Again - I'm thinking of the most blatant thing that is as unambiguous
as possible when someone is first seeing the screen, and the word
"Reset" is probably good enough for that for something very small...
and "Default" would be only two more characters anyway

or maybe that "road sign on approach to Doxford International" is the way to go