The Viewsonic G-Tablet can be purchased for $299 on Amazon.  It's not
an "official" Google approved tablet and doesn't have the Google
Android Market on it, but I find that it's great for testing.  Of
course, it's not a phone and has only wifi, but that's fine for the
type of apps I'm working on.  I usually use dropbox.com to pull apk's
down from my PC and test them.  Here's a link:

http://www.amazon.com/ViewSonic-gTablet-Multi-Touch-Screen-Android/dp/B004EPV7TK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1303163512&sr=8-1