I have two narrow, equally sized listviews side by side. I chose that design
specifically because it's not a lot of information and I can show most of
the contents in one screen full (together both lists have 22 items)

As it is now, each list is scrolling independently. It's ok-ish but I would
like to scroll them at the same time, no matter which of the two lists I
touch.

Telling a list to scroll to a particular pixel (or dp?) position is easy -
smoothScrollTo(x,y).
http://developer.android.com/reference/android/widget/ScrollView.html#smoothScrollTo%28int,%20int%29

However I have a hard time to find out the current scroll position of a list
view (in particular the y value). Can you please suggest where to look?