What you are asking for is custom firmware. It IS possible to have HTC
Sense on your device (I had HTC Magic 32B before and it was running
Sense). You should spend couple days making yourself familiar with
rooting, flashing, changing bootloader or/and SPL. Good place to start
is xda dev. forum. These guys rock. Firmware procedures will void your
warranty so be careful.
Honestly, this forum is a bad place to ask questions like that. Go to
xda and read-read-read.

Paul.