On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 6:27 PM, jotobjects <jotobje...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It does compile and tracing it with the debugger it executes without error.

OK, I thought you literally didn't know what you variable "parent" was,
which didn't make much sense :-P

Well, I've not used PopupWindow myself, so I don't know what to tell you.
FWIW, I tried an equally simple example (threw a textview with "Hello" in it
into a POW and tried to show it at the location of a ImageView I have in a
listview) and it did not work either.

Also tried showAsDropDown() and that didn't work either. I've seen the thing
used in plenty of other apps so I'm sure it works, but I guess it's not
as straightforward to use as it would appear.