On 04/28/2011 09:30 PM, Barry Wey wrote:
> if you developed some kind of app using emulator, is it time for test
> on a real device?
>
> how to do that? there are a lot of different devices, they might have
> the same sdk version, but
> alter all there is some different.
>
> have to buy all kind of devices? HTC,Motorala?Sumsung?
>
> just wordless and want to know how. thanks.
Well probably the most common way is to have people test it for you on
different devices. Maybe some online friends that have Android phones.
Purchasing every popular Android phone is impractical for most people...

And then you also have your own device. I've actually never used the
emulator to test an app personally. I find it takes literally about 3
seconds to install it on my phone with adb.