Hey guys,

Just an FYI, I called Brightstar yesterday to inquire on my order.
After calling a boatload of times and receiving the "Sorry we missed
your call..." message, I was able to get a human on the phone. The
woman who answered (who was EXTREMELY nice btw) explained that has
heard there may be issues with the "shipping emails" as others have
contacted her regarding not recieving them. But, she also explained
that the order process can take 3 days or so to physically ship. She
went as far as to tell me what order number they were currently
processing and where my order fell in the list. Lastly, she explained
she is the ONLY one taking calls for Android, hence the near
impossibility to get through on the phone...

With that said, this doesn't answer the "disappearing order" question,
but the rep. at Brightstar was really helpful.

Kevin