Hi All,

I was finally able to build the windows Adb drivers in the platform/
development/host/windows tree. Specifically, I had to use the WDK
(Windows Driver Kit) to build just platform/development/host/windows/
usb/api/ and platform/development/host/windows/usb/winusb/, of which
the corresponding built bits were in windows\usb\api
\objchk_wxp_x86\i386AdbWinApi.dll and windows\usb\winusb
\objchk_wxp_x86\i386\AdbWinUsbApi.dll.

What am I supposed to do with the dll's? I'm not a Windows user ;)

The readme file at windows\usb\readme.txt makes no mention of the 2
dlls. Only .inf, .cat files, WdfCoInstaller01007.dll,
WinUSBCoInstaller.dll, WUDFUpdate_01007.dll. What's the purpose of
building the Adb dll's? Am I supposed to copy them manually to C:
\Windows\system and C:\Windows\system32?

Any comments are much appreciated. Thanks much!

-Kenji