than to all the guys who have been replying to me,

So, I have understood I can't limit the speed the fling scroll, but it would
be at least possible to stop the scroll when I do touch the list? As I
wrote, when I do perform a scroll that then come up to be a "fling" my list
scroll to the top or the bottom (depending by the direction I do the
movement) without having the chance to stop it.

Thanks,

Omar