Hi,

I am trying to access to a web service using SOAP using the ksoap2
libraries. The thing is that I can make some examples work, but I
cannot access the service I am interested in.

There is the service: http://apli.bizkaia.net/APPS/DANOK/TQWS/TQ.ASMX
And that is the method I want to consult:
http://apli.bizkaia.net/APPS/DANOK/TQWS/TQ.ASMX?op=GetPasoParada

Sort description

POST /APPS/DANOK/TQWS/TQ.ASMX HTTP/1.1
Host: apli.bizkaia.net
SOAPAction: "http://tempuri.org/LANTIK_TQWS/TQ/GetPasoParada";

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<soap:Envelope xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"; xmlns:soap="http://
schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
  <soap:Body>
    <GetPasoParada xmlns="http://tempuri.org/LANTIK_TQWS/TQ";>
      <strLinea>string</strLinea>
      <strParada>string</strParada>
    </GetPasoParada>
  </soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>

That is my code:

private static final String SOAP_ACTION = "http://tempuri.org/
LANTIK_TQWS/TQ/GetPasoParada";
private static final String METHOD_NAME = "GetPasoParada";
private static final String NAMESPACE = "http://tempuri.org/
LANTIK_TQWS/TQ/";
private static final String URL = "http://apli.bizkaia.net/APPS/DANOK/
TQWS/TQ.ASMX";

SoapObject request = new SoapObject(NAMESPACE, METHOD_NAME); //set up
request
request.addProperty("strLinea", "*"); //variable name, value. I got
the variable name, from the wsdl file!
request.addProperty("strParada", "48036029"); //variable name, value.
I got the variable name, from the wsdl file!
SoapSerializationEnvelope envelope = new
SoapSerializationEnvelope(SoapEnvelope.VER11); //put all required data
into a soap envelope
envelope.setOutputSoapObject(request);  //prepare request
envelope.dotNet = true;
HttpTransportSE httpTransport = new HttpTransportSE(URL);

try {
        httpTransport.call(SOAP_ACTION, envelope);
} catch (IOException e) {
        // TODO Auto-generated catch block
        e.printStackTrace();
} catch (XmlPullParserException e) {
        // TODO Auto-generated catch block
        e.printStackTrace();
} //send request

SoapObject result=(SoapObject)envelope.bodyIn;
Log.d(TAG, "Result: " + result.toString());

The thing is that I donĀ“t get any response. Well, actually I do, but
it is an error message:
GetPasoParadaResponse{GetPasoParadaResult=Object reference not set to
an instance of an object.;}

It would be great if someone knows how can I solve my problem.

Thanks a lot, Gorka