Hi all,

I'm trying to launch Google Latitude using Intent.

I'm using an URI found on the net :

latitude://latitude/friends/location/exam...@gmail.com

And this code :

Intent intent = new Intent(android.content.Intent.ACTION_VIEW, uri);
intent.addFlags(Intent.FLAG_ACTIVITY_NO_HISTORY);
intent.addFlags(Intent.FLAG_ACTIVITY_BROUGHT_TO_FRONT);
startActivity(intent);

It's seems ok.

1°) But I would like to know if there is an official documentation
about this URI syntax.
I'll check in GoogleAPI doc, but did not find anything specific to
Android.

2°) Do you know a way to launch a "check in" in latitude application ?

Thank you.