Hi,

I was wondering what type of services exist to track usage and what
type of usage data it has available. For example, if I wanted to know
how many times a certain APK was launched. How long it was used for.
And also, if I wanted to know details about how the APK was being used
such as how many times they played a certain music track in a music
player app or passed a certain level in a game, can I inject some code
into the APK to register this data? I believe I saw an example of this
at the Google I/O Extended 2011. However, I was wondering about
details like where can I retrieve this from and is it centralized.
Like can one APK retrieve this data that is written by all other
APKs.

Thanks,
--Edmund Chang
chang.edm...@gmail.com