Hey Guys,

I am debugging a project with a project build target of 2.2 on a Droid
X and had a question about the events I am trapping in my overridden
onTouchEvent() function.  I am trapping ACTION_DOWN, and ACTION_UP as
I should, being able to extract the x and y coordinates from the
MotionEvent variable.  However when I tried to trap the secondary
touch all I receive is the depreciated ACTION_POINTER_1_DOWN event
instead of the ACTION_POINTER_DOWN event where we use the mask.
Anyone have a clue why?

Also as a secondary curiosity question I noticed that no third touch
was registered on my Droid X, are there many devices that support more
than 1 secondary touch?

Thanks!
Ryan