Hello,

in former time you could use a matlab tool like mcc to convert your
matlab
model to c .. or toolboxes like real time studio to provide the code
to be executable
on  dsp or something like this.

So I would suggest you should check the conversion to c and try to
compile them for ARM and
finally interfacing it via ndk.

Good luck !

  Frank