As mentioned in the topic i do NOT want an indeterminate wheel.
Instead I would like to animate a circle progress bard that actually
shows how much time is left for a process (e.g. download) to finish. I
saw something similar in soundhoud application. I am wondering how to
make this - using an png.gif animation? It seems a little bit hard to
do make the animation so it could 'increase' fluently with the
progress. I was looking for some open source projects with similar
animation but no luck so far :/