Yes, a WebView works fine.

But maybe are there more options?, maybe an API of google, to get
question by question of the form? In this way I could make an
application showing one by one depending on the type of the question.
I've been reading the Google Document List API but I haven't found
anything yet.
I presented the browser option, but they didn't like it because it
shows the whole form like in a regular browser, with blank spaces in
both sides, also they don't want the user has to manage the zoom.

If you have more ideas would be great!!

Thank you for your reply