Hello,

I am trying to build an application that uses the new Android
capability of detecting RFID (NFC) tags.
The tags that I have are not NFC tags, that is, they are not of a
special type (like URI ...).
For my purposes, I do not care about parsing the tag data in a certain
way (as would be the case in some NFC tags like URI or SmartText). I
just need to access the bit vector that the tag sends, and use it as a
unique identifier.

Is it possible to do this? That is, if the tag is an RFID tag that is
being detected by the phone, but isn't of any special type, can I
access its bit vector?

Thank you very much

Pierre