Hi everybody.

I´ve a problem about sqlite3 testing my app on a device.
In my app, I have created a simple database with 2 tables.
When I run the app on the emulator, the app works fine:
- The database exists in the rute:
    /data/data/my_package/databases/my_database
- I´m able to query the databases and get the results fine.

The problem is when, after install my app on a device, I try to test
it.
The app throws the exception:

>> SQLiteException: no such table: TABLE_NAME: , while compiling: select * from
>> TABLE_NAME

Just now, I don´t know why app works fine on the emulator but not on a
device.
Could you possibly help me with this problem?

Something, more:
I access directly to the phone´s memory (the real device) with a
terminal.
I check the database exists in the specific rute:
/data/data/my_package/databases/my_database

After this, I open a sqlite session on the terminal and I try to show
the databases that
exists on the device:

On the real device, open a terminal and write:
#sqlite3
sqlite>
sqlite>.databases
seq   name          file
0      main

The list above doesn´t show my database!!
Is this situation fine??

Thanks in advance!!