Hi,

I have a GridView. Each element of that grid has its own CountDownTimer.
On going through some of your posts i came to know that getView of the
Adapter for GridView may be called many number of times.
This initializes many CountDownTimers on the same view and hence the
onFinish of the CountDownTimer is called many times. I have logic in my
onFinish to replace the time ended view with another view. But since
onFinish is called a lot of times I am not able to replace the view.

Can you please tell me how to overcome this problem.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Saurav Mukherjee.