Is any information available on the relative advantages/disadvantages/
differences between the mentioned FragmentPager and the Workspace
widget in the IO2011 app (source here:
http://code.google.com/p/iosched/source/browse/android/src/com/google/android/apps/iosched/ui/widget/Workspace.java
)?

I haven't tried using the Workspace code yet but planned to use it
parenting fragments into the child views it displays.

Thanks for all the help you provide Dianne,

Stephen