Your question is written in broken English so it's difficult to understand
it.
For example, you didn't mention you had already parsed the regular XML.
Then you said you didn't know XML.
So, to make it easier for all of us, you may want to write your question in
proper English and put some more thought into it.

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 12:12 AM, HariRam <hariram1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Miguel Morales,
>
> You are right, we can parse xml using Android. i already did that. i have
> problem with parsing xml using attribute. can you pls read my question
> properly.
>

> --
> Thanks and
> Regards