Hi Developers,

I have a Qualcomm HSUSB device on which i want to test my developed
application. The problem i am facing is that the device drivers are
not getting installed. I have tried the following steps:

1.Downloaded the Google USB drivers(latest).
2.Downloaded the ZTE USB drivers(the device is a ZTE manufactered).
3.This device i have configured earlier also. On Windows 7 system and
it worked fine. But i dont know why it is not working this time on the
new Windows 7 system.

Please help me to make the device driver work. Or please tell me if
there is any other solution to this.

Thanks,
Gaurav