Sorry, that was a bit too brief and actually not completely related.
But, what I meant was that because of the layers of non-complexity the
browsers and app makers provide there are limits to their use.
Even though a browser implements javascript and you can do many things with
it, it's non complexity adds layers/paths of cpu instructions.
So, to clarify my statement, being good at programming is ultimately the
most desired skill.  These technologies, no matter how good and easy they
get, have their limitations.

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 5:14 PM, Doug <beafd...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On May 23, 3:43 pm, Miguel Morales <therevolti...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > This is because those interfaces are not turing complete.  They're
> useless
> > once you reach a certain level of complexity.
> > This is why browser apps are only for the most basic of apps.
>
> Care to elaborate on that last statement?
>
> Doug

~ Jeremiah:9:23-24
Android 2D MMORPG: http://solrpg.com/,
http://www.youtube.com/user/revoltingx